Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce Yourself: Share Your Sound Story

37 Posts
36 Users
0 Likes
(@adm2in)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

New to the forum? Introduce yourself! Share your sound journey, interests, and what brings you to Prime Sound.

Travish
(@travish)
Active Member Member

Hello!! I'm Travis Bekham. I've been into music since forever, exploring different genres like rock, pop, and classical. Recently, I've been on the hunt for headphones that give me that live concert feel. Prime Sound seemed like the perfect spot to connect with fellow music lovers and get some insights into top-notch audio gear. Can't wait to share experiences and learn from this awesome community!

ReplyQuote
Carlhang
(@carlhang)
Active Member Member

Hi, I’m Carl. I’ve loved the Primesound since I started listening to music properly in my teens but made the mistake at the time of getting a 6 string that I could barely get my short fingers around, cue major disappointment. Now I’m in my 30’s I thought I’d give it a proper go again with an easier to hold bass and some lessons.

ReplyQuote
(@travis)
Member Moderator

I'm Travis and a mod up in here. So let's behave 😆 .

ReplyQuote
Valerie
(@valerie)
Active Member Member

Hi there guys!! i'm Valerie, i'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. 

ReplyQuote
Arellano
(@arellano)
Active Member Member

I've just joined today.  More into the music than the equipment but always nice to see other people views. 

ReplyQuote
Willielton
(@willielton)
Active Member Member

Hi all, I'm a newcomer here. I have been trying more Audio (iems) Equipment and am really getting more and more into it. My interest in it is growing steadily, and I'm eager to expand my knowledge, exchange ideas, and hear everyone's thoughts. Nice to meet you all.

ReplyQuote
Calvin
(@calvin)
Active Member Member

@willielton Hey there Welcome, newbie here too! It's always awesome to see fresh faces around here. I remember when I first started my IEM journey—so many exciting discoveries to be made. What kind of music are you into? We can point you in the right direction for some fantastic listening experiences.

ReplyQuote
David
(@david)
Active Member Member

Hi!! I'm David been lurking Primesound for a month, some nice folks with some really cool gear and lots of audio knowledge to share.

ReplyQuote
Garrard
(@garrard)
Active Member Member

Hi everyone, forgot to introduce myself here. I am Garrard, glad to join a community where everyone enjoy music. Ready to find suggestions to make my system better.

ReplyQuote
Latisha
(@latisha)
Active Member Member

Hi guys, I only just figured out about Introductions, Help and Recommendations area on the forums. My name is Latisha and I am 34 years old from Los Angeles.

ReplyQuote
Jamieh
(@jamieh)
Active Member Member

Greetings all. Passion For Music here. Thankful and grateful during this season. Hope it is treating everyone well.

ReplyQuote
Joshua
(@joshua)
Active Member Member

Hey!! I'm a new member here, loves listening to music on Youtube & Spotify for hours on end after a long day at work.

ReplyQuote
Herndez
(@herndez)
Active Member Member

Hi there!! I'm Herndez here. I've been listening to liquid music for a short time. My amp is ELECTROCOMPANIET, AUNE S6 dac with daphile as player. Loudspeaker SONUS FABER Home.

ReplyQuote
Andrew
(@andrew)
Active Member Member

Hey everybody. I'm a newer member to the hobby having only gotten into it this year.
I've always had a passion for good sound and now I'm starting to be able to pay for it. It's a pleasure to join this community and enjoy with you our passion.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: