Which Dj Controller...

Notifications
Clear all

Which Dj Controller is best for beginners?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@joshejon)
New Member Member
Topic starter  

I am a newbie and am willing to buy a DJ controller. I have read an article about the Best DJ Controller for beginners, but I am confused between Numark and Hercules. Can someone guide me, which is the best of these two?

Andrew
(@andrew)
Active Member Member

Both Numark and Hercules offer quality DJ controllers suitable for beginners, so it ultimately comes down to your personal preferences and specific needs. Numark is a well-established brand in the DJ industry, known for its reliability and wide range of features. Their controllers often come with intuitive interfaces and software integration, making them popular among beginners and professionals alike.

On the other hand, Hercules also offers solid entry-level controllers with user-friendly designs and competitive pricing. Some models may have unique features or software bundles that appeal to certain users. 

ReplyQuote
Zara Godson
(@zara-godson)
Active Member Member

Honestly dont get some cheapo controller like hercules, inexpensive solution would be allen&heath k2, you can use it standalone and if you desire to upgrade you buy a mixer and you got everything to control pretty much all functions in traktor + mix externally

ReplyQuote
Share: